Winstanley Associates is a provider of patient and health education devices, serving hospitals, clinics, physician offices and related health care institutions.
For over 20 years, we have combined interactive multimedia tutorials with state-of-the art technology to offer innovative solutions that help our clients meet the critical need of increasing patient education thereby improving patient satisfaction, patient outcomes, managing risk, and meeting regulatory standards.
Winstanley Associates combines the knowledge and experience of an established provider of interactive patient education systems with the focus and flexibility of a specialty firm. For healthcare clients, this translates to rapid, cost effective deployments of interactive devices customized to match each clients’ unique functional, operational and compliance requirements.
Through a unique partnership with the Patient Education Institute we create interactive personalized patient education programs according to our clients’ protocols to deliver actionable health information to patients with multiple modalities at key moments across the continuum of care, to enable learning and foster patient action. We connect with people in a language they understand at a time when they are ready to learn.
We help our clients have more impactful and meaningful relationships with their patients without adding additional staff work stresses by integration into existing clinical systems and workflows.
Programs are delivered on an advanced technology platform that tracks and reports engagement. We’re making a measurable difference in improving people’s health and satisfaction.
Leader in patient education solutions
Winstanley Associates patient education solutions have been field-tested by healthcare industry leaders for more than 20 years.
Focused on achieving customer objectives
Winstanley Associates provides healthcare clients with a comprehensive understanding of the challenges and requirements of patient education and satisfaction with an experienced team focused on achieving customer objectives. We work with clients from initial consultation through product selection/design, programming, production, delivery and installation.
Superior Project Management
Project management is the most critical component of any solution. Even the most well laid plans and technical designs can fail to produce successful results if the entire strategy of the project is not designed, scheduled and followed.
PATIENTS THRIVE THROUGH PATIENT EDUCATION
- Better management of chronic conditions such as diabetes, COPD, and heart failure.
- Better compliance with patient instructions.
- More emphasis on health promotion and prevention.
- Staff savings – staff management of time more effectively through flexibility
- Patient education brochure savings
- Reduction in unnecessary hospital readmissions and inappropriate Emergency Department visits
- Reduces Average Length of Stay (ALS)
- Proof of patient education through documentation, available in electronic or paper format
- Proof of comprehension through patient responses to interactive questions.
- JACHO and Medicare standards regarding patient safety/ patient education and documentation